OUR APPROACH: Our approach is simple, at Striker Pierce Private Investigations we put ourselves in your shoes, after you have described the reason for you your call or consultation. Based on what you tell us, and what we have experienced ourselves and from other cases, we then present a solution. Once you are comfortable with this solution, we move forward towards solving your case. No matter what you are going through, we can almost always help.
OUR REPUTATION: We are known for being professional, empathetic, discreet, timely, and most importantly, effective. You can find us as one of the top firms in the Private Investigations or Private Detective on many review sites including Yelp, Google Reviews, Angie’s List (where we have won the “Super Service Award for the last 4 years), Facebook, and more. Don’t take our word for it…investigate us!
WHO WE ARE, AND WHO WE ARE NOT: We are not the police or ex-law enforcement. We are not the government. We are a a team of men and women who are former lawyers, former sales specialists, former real estate professionals, former therapists, former activists (and current), and former intelligence specialists. This means we have a collective of creative, investigative minds from every socio-economic class, every major industry, and every educational background. Whether we assign Jonathan, Brian, Mia, Russell, Candice, Geoff or any of our other talented investigators to your case, we guarantee that you will receive the best person for the job who is supported by the rest of us.
OUR EXPERIENCE: We have combined our over 50 years of collective knowledge, skills, and abilities that focus on personal and very human issues, threats to businesses, and managing risk and risk mitigation and from that experience we have created Striker Pierce Private Private Investigations. We have conducted over 3,000 investigations and are constantly retraining ourselves and acquiring new skills to keep up with the demand of the ever-changing investigative landscape.
OUR ORGANIZATION: We have 3 teams and will help you choose the appropriate investigator for your case based on your needs:
- Domestic Team: Dealing with those private and personal issues that keep you up at night:
- Infidelity (in marriages or relationships).
- Custom Investigations.
- Missing Person Cases.
- Stalking Cases (online and physical).
- Nanny and/or home health care background checks.
- Online Dating Fraud or Concerns and Traditional Dating Due Diligence.
- Prenuptial Due Diligence (for arranged and traditional nuptials).
Our domestic Team has been hailed on popular sites such as Angie’s List and the majority of our Clients are returning customers. Once a Client, always a Client is the motto the Domestic Team operates under which ensures they will take the best care of you and your case as is possible.
- Legal and Corporate Team: This Team provides services customized for your type of business:
- Litigation support for lawyers (including Criminal Defense, Corporate and IP law, Anti-Corruption, and more).
- Client validation for a full spectrum of professional service providers.
- Online reputation attack solutions for small businesses,
- Employee background checks (bulk rates available).
- Executive and Partner level human capital due diligence.
We have been on the winning teams of numerous criminal and civil cases, have saved corporations from making partnering or merger decisions that would have cost them millions, and have consulted with top leadership on how to navigate through the dark world of social hacking attempts and aggressive competitive intelligence that was targeting them.
- Custom Solutions Team: Nothing in life is always clear. Sometimes you know something is wrong and simply cannot put your finger on it. For example:
- Why is your company losing market share in the Southwest region?
- Where is your adult child and why have they not called in weeks since meeting new people at a strange community group?
- How do I make my employees keep our competitive secrets to themselves?
- I am being bribed or blackmailed…who can help me?
If you are asking questions that are sparked by a dramatic and nefarious shift in your relationship (business or personal) and/or your daily environment, then call us. Together, we will come with a plan.
Whether you came to us because of a clearly defined investigation request or you are just exploring how we may be of service for any problem in the future, you have made the right choice.
Clarity is empowering while being in the dark is inhibiting. Transparency gives you the power to make the right decisions on how to move forward in any situation. Both clarity and transparency are rightfully yours…so take them back so you can get on with your life. Striker Pierce Private Investigations is here to help you do just that.
We are motivated by our simple slogan and put this ideal into every customer relationship and case: “You have a right to know.™”
Call us today for a free consultation and estimate at 1-877-SPIERCE (1-877-774-3723). Existing clients please contact your assigned Case Specialist at 571-451-4833 or 919-946-8607 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All calls and communications are confidential and privileged.